Phum Sophorn is a Cambodian beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- She is a talented vocalist.
- She plays the guitar.
- On December 23, 2020, she competed against 30 other candidates at Miss World Cambodia 2020 and won the title.
- She was 18 years old when she was crowned Miss World Cambodia 2020.
- On December 29, 2020, she and three other Cambodian beauty queens visited the Royal Thai Embassy in Phnom Penh.
- She was supposed to represent Cambodia at Miss World 2020, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- On January 5, 2021, she was at the ARATA Garden Residences in Phnom Penh.
- On August 31, 2021, she attended the launch of the first ever 7-Eleven in Cambodia.
- In December 2021, she represented Cambodia at Miss World 2021 and competed against 97 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.