Nane Avetisyan is an Armenian lawyer, philanthropist, nature lover and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Yerevan, Armenia.
- She enjoys horseback riding.
- She earned her law degree from the Université Française en Arménie (UFAR) in Yerevan.
- After graduating from law school, she went back to her hometown and taught law on a charitable basis.
- On February 25, 2017, she was in Ddmashen, Gegharkunik, Armenia.
- On March 15, 2017, she was in Vino del Nord in Yerevan.
- On April 18, 2017, she was on Abovyan Street in Yerevan.
- On October 28, 2017, she was at the Aram Khachaturyan Concert Hall in Yerevan.
- On November 2, 2017, she visited the National Gallery of Armenia in Yerevan.
- In 2021, she worked for SoftConstruct in Yerevan.
- On September 21, 2021, she competed at Miss Armenia 2021 and was selected as Armenia’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate by beating 14 other candidates.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Armenia 2021.
- In December 2021, she will represent Armenia at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel.