Alexander Gray is a resident of Devon, South West, England, United Kingdom. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Chudleigh, Devon.
- He previously lived in a hostel in Torquay, Devon.
- For him, Torbay was one of the only places in Britain where white women have white children.
- He hated racial mixing. He believed that society was being taken over by blacks, feminists and lesbians.
- In February 2021, he set up a far-right television channel on the Telegram app called Whiteness in the West Country, which featured his rants against black people, gays and Muslims. Officers from the South West counter terrorism team traced him to a hostel in Torquay where he was living and arrested him.
- On February 11, 2021, he was caught on camera attacking brothers Samuel Keeling and Lewis Keeling in a shop in Torquay. He allegedly approached one of the brothers who has a black girlfriend.
- In August 2021, he was jailed for two years at Exeter Crown Court in Exeter, England for inciting racial hatred.
- In October 2021, he appeared before Judge Peter Johnson at Exeter Crown Court by video link and pleaded guilty to intending to cause harassment and distress through racially aggravated threatening or insulting words or behavior. Represented by Lee Bremridge, he also admitted two counts of assault by battery against Samuel and Lewis on February 11, 2021.
- On November 5, 2021, Johnson sentenced him to six months in prison, which he will serve after the two-year sentence he received in August 2021.
- He was 29 years old when he was sentenced to six months in prison on November 5, 2021.