Caroline Pettey is a broadcast journalist and a beauty queen from Rapid City, South Dakota, United States.
Pettey was born in Alabama, USA. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In August 2010, she joined Boys and Girls Clubs of America as a volunteer.
- She was Miss Alabama Teen USA 2013 second runner-up.
- From 2013 to 2018, she attended Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama where she earned her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism with a minor in sports media.
- From February 2014 to June 2016, she worked for KBN Television in Atlanta, Georgia, USA as a sports host and sideline reporter.
- She was Miss Alabama USA 2015 fourth runner-up.
- She finished in the Top 10 at Miss Alabama USA 2016.
- From January 2016 to October 2018, she worked for SB Nation as a Women’s National Basketball Association sideline reporter and analyst.
- She finished in the Top 10 at Miss Alabama USA 2017.
- From August 2017 to May 2018, she worked for ESPNU Campus Connection in Auburn as a sports reporter.
- From August 2018 to February 2019, she worked for WAFF as a sports reporter. She also served as a social media intern.
- In September 2019, she joined KOTA-TV in Rapid City as a news reporter and news anchor.
- In January 2020, she joined KEVN Black Hills Fox in Rapid City as a TV news producer, multimedia journalist and news anchor.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss South Dakota USA 2021 on April 25, 2021. On November 29, 2021, she represented South Dakota at Miss USA 2021 and competed against 50 other candidates at the Paradise Cove Theater of the River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She finished in the Top 16.