Shania Knutson is a beauty queen from South Dakota, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is Jason Knutson‘s daughter. Born and raised in South Dakota, she grew up on a farm with her three sisters. She has lived in different parts of South Dakota including Brookings and Viborg.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- From 2015 to 2019, she attended Viborg-Hurley High School in Viborg.
- She was runner-up to Miss South Dakota Teen USA 2017 Delaney Rupp.
- When she was crowned Miss South Dakota Teen USA 2018, she also won Miss Photogenic.
- On May 18, 2018, she represented South Dakota at Miss Teen USA 2018 and competed against 50 other candidates at the Hirsch Memorial Coliseum in Shreveport, Louisiana, USA. She was unplaced.
- From 2019 to 2022, she attended South Dakota State University in Brookings where she earned her bachelor’s degree in entrepreneurship.
- From February 2019 to August 2020, she worked for JP Denmark in Viborg as a manager.
- In July 2020, she established The Stem Floral Studio and joined Hitch Studio in Brookings as a wedding associate..
- On April 25, 2021, she competed at Miss South Dakota USA 2021. She was runner-up to Caroline Pettey.
- In May 2021, she joined Cubbys Sports Bar and Grill in Brookings as a server.
- On April 9, 2022, she represented Brookings County at Miss South Dakota USA 2022 and competed against 10 other candidates at the Watertown Events Center in Watertown, South Dakota. She won the title and was crowned by Pettey.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss South Dakota USA 2022. She will represent South Dakota at Miss USA 2022.