Nguyen Thúc Thuy Tiên is a Vietnamese model and beauty queen. She is a co-founder of Adopt Vietnam.
A music lover, Nguyen enjoys singing and dancing. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- She studied hospitality management at Vatel France – Hotel and Tourism Management School in Nîmes, France.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- In 2002, her parents separated.
- From 2002 to 2016, she lived with her aunt.
- She was Miss Southern Vietnam 2017 first runner-up.
- She finished in the Top 5 at Miss Vietnam 2018.
- On November 9, 2018, she represented Vietnam at Miss International 2018 and competed against 76 other candidates at the Tokyo Dome City Hall in Tokyo, Japan. She was unplaced.
- In March 2019, she visited London, England, United Kingdom.
- In November 2020, she visited Incheon, South Korea.
- On August 13, 2021, she was appointed as Miss Vietnam Peace 2021. She was officially crowned on November 16, 2021.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented Vietnam at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates at Show DC in Bangkok, Thailand. She won the title, making her the Thailand-based international beauty pageant’s first winner from Vietnam.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand International 2021.