Page Kryst is a hairstylist from Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Jackson, Michigan, United States to a Polish American father named Rodney Kryst and an African American mother named April Simpkins.
- She is Rodney and Simpkins’ eldest child. Cheslie Kryst, Asa Kryst and Chandler Kryst are her younger siblings.
- David Simpkins is her stepfather. Jet Simpkins and Brooklyn Simpkins are her half-brothers.
- Aside from Charlotte, she has lived in other parts of North Carolina including Pineville.
- She has lived in different parts of South Carolina, USA including Fort Mill and Tega Cay.
- She earned her cosmetology license from Empire Beauty School, which is headquartered in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, USA.
- In 2008, hair became an interest for her.
- On May 2, 2019, she took to Instagram to share a photo of her and her sister Cheslie, who was crowned Miss USA 2019 that day.
- She owns Page Veronica Salon, a salon in Charlotte. On May 29, 2020, her brother Asa went to the salon to have his hair done. They witnessed the protests calling for justice for George Floyd that started in the area that day.
- She was 32 years old when her sister Cheslie passed away on January 30, 2022 in New York City, New York, USA.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
7 replies »