Bew Jirajariyawetch is a resident of New York City, New York, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is originally from Thailand.
- Aside from modeling, she is also into fashion design.
- She lives in Queens, New York City.
- In the summer of 2021, he moved from Thailand to New York to study at the Global ESL Academy in New York City and to pursue a career in fashion.
- On the evening of November 21, 2021, she went to see Thai-American rapper Daboyway in concert at S.O.B.’s in the West Village in New York City.
- At around 4:30 a.m. on November 22, 2021, she was waiting for a subway on the 34th Street Herald Square subway in New York City when she was brutally attacked by a man wearing a mask.
- She was 23 years old when she was brutally attacked in New York City on November 22, 2021.
- On December 15, 2021, her attorney Eric Parnes told Daily Mail that he shared her story to put pressure on the New York City Police Department and get more tips leading to an arrest of the man who attacked her on November 22, 2021.
- On February 10, 2022, Kevin Douglas, then 40, was arrested and charged third-degree robbery, second-degree robbery and second-degree assault in her brutal beating on November 22, 2021.
- On February 12, 2022, she commented on Douglas’s arrest. She told the New York Post, “Nothing can change what happened to me but I am happy to know he cannot do this to someone else.”