Amar Pacheco Ibarra is an Ecuadorian composer, singer, actress and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Her father Gustavo Pacheco is a musician while her mother Silvana Ibarra is a singer, an actress and a politician.
- She is fluent in Spanish and English.
- She enjoys oil painting, rock climbing, free diving and playing the guitar and the piano.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- On May 23, 2020, Concurso Nacional de Belleza Ecuador appointed her as Miss World Ecuador 2020.
- She was 23 years old and was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in musical arts when she was crowned Miss World Ecuador 2020.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Miss World 2021 was cancelled and she retained the Miss World Ecuador 2021 title.
- In December 2021, she represented Ecuador at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.