Lidy Andrade Alves is a Portuguese-French model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Montalegre, Portugal.
- From Montalegre, she moved to Paris, France.
- She speaks Portuguese, French and Spanish.
- She is 173 cm tall.
- In January 2018, she visited Isla Contoy in Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- On November 25, 2019,she was crowned Miss Portuguesa França 2019 at Les Pyramides in e Port-Marly, France.
- In September 2020, she visited Tigaki Beach in Tigaki, Greece.
- On September 11, 2021, she represented the Portuguese community in France at Miss Portuguesa 2021. She was selected as Portugal’s Miss World 2021 representative.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss World Portugal 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented Portugal at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.