Karolina Kopincova is a beauty queen and model from the Czech Republic. Here are 13 more things about him:
- She hails from Vrbno pod Pradedem, Czech Republic.
- She attends Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic where she studies environmental studies, media communication and media.
- She is 6’0″ tall.
- In 2015, she started modelling professionally while studying at a high school in Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- In 2017, she and Radovan Surý started dating. He is 12 years older than her.
- In 2019, while she was celebrating her birthday, she had an accident that left her with a gap between her front teeth.
- She underwent rhinoplasty before competing in Miss World Czech Republic 2020.
- On July 23, 2020, she was crowned Miss World Czech Republic 2020 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss World Czech Republic 2020.
- She is the first Miss World Czech Republic titleholder to have her own charity fund, which focuses primarily on children who are about to leave the orphanage.
- In April 2021, she underwent breast augmentation.
- In December 2021, she represented the Czech Republic at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She finished in the Top 13.