Rashana Hydes is a beauty queen from West Bay, Cayman Islands. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In August 2012, she started volunteering for Habitat for Humanity.
- From 2013 to 2015, she attended the University College of the Cayman Islands where she earned her associate’s degree in hospitality management.
- From June 2015 to August 2015, she interned at Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company in the Cayman Islands.
- From 2015 to 2018, she attended the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida, United States. She graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in hospitality administration and management.
- From January 2017 to April 2017, she worked as a front desk representative for Holiday Inn Club Vacations in Orlando.
- From May 2017 to August 2017, she was a box office assistant at Cayman Turtle Farm: Island Wildfire Encounter in the Cayman Islands.
- From January 2018 to April 2018, she worked as a server for Sushi Kichi LLC in Orlando.
- From September 2018 to October 2019, she was a MapleFS operations administrator in the Cayman Islands.
- In November 2019, she joined the Grant Thornton Cayman Islands in the Cayman Islands as an office administrator.
- In October 2020, she became a Grant Thornton Cayman Islands compliance and treasury assistant.
- On May 29, 2021, she was crowned Miss World Cayman Islands 2021 at the Harquail Theatre in George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss World Cayman Islands 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented the Cayman Islands at Miss World 2021 and competed against 97 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.