Frank Abrokwa is a Ghanaian-American man from New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From 1999 to 2021, he was arrested 44 times and had one felony conviction and 10 misdemeanor convictions.
- On September 9, 2021, he allegedly spat on Jewish man Menachem Minkowitz, then 45, on Utica Avenue near Prospect Place in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, New York City, New York and called the victim a “f—–g Jew”.
- On January 7, 2022, he was arrested after allegedly punching a man, then 30, in the head multiple times at the 125th Street 2 and 3 train station in Harlem, Upper Manhattan, New York City. He was charged with third-degree assault, third-degree attempted assault and second-degree harassment.
- On February 5, 2022, he was arrested after allegedly slugging a man, then 53, in the face at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. He was charged with second-degree aggravated harassment, second-degree aggravated harassment, third-degree assault and third-degree attempted assault.
- On February 6, 2022, he was arraigned in connection to the crimes he allegedly committed on January 7, 2022 and February 5, 2022. The charges are not eligible for monetary bail so he was released.
- On February 21, 2022, he allegedly hit on a Hispanic woman, then 43, who was sitting on a bench at the Wakefield-241st Street subway station in Wakefield, Bronx, New York City. When she ignored him, he allegedly went to a subway car, pooped into a bag and returned to smear his excrement in her face, saying, “You like this, b—h?”
- On February 22, 2022, he allegedly menaced an employee with a screwdriver during a robbery at a hardware store on White Plains Road near East 237th Street in Wakefield.
- On February 28, 2022, New York City Police Department arrested him at a homeless shelter on Bronx Boulevard in the Bronx for the crime he allegedly committed on February 21, 2022. He was charged with harassment, disorderly conduct, menacing and forcible touching.
- He was 37 years old when he was arrested on February 28, 2022.
- On March 1, 2022, he was released without bail for the crime he allegedly committed on February 21, 2022. Soon after, NYPD detectives took him into custody and charged him with harassment and menacing, both as a hate crime, for the attack of Minkowitz on September 9, 2021. On March 2, 2022, he was released again because the new charges against him do not qualify for bail under the bail reform laws of New York.
- On March 18, 2022, he allegedly went to at the Treasure Island Storage Facility on West 145th Street in Harlem, shattered a window with a dumbbell and told the manager he wanted his refund. On March 19, 2022, he allegedly went to the facility again and told the same manager that he had to get his refund by March 21, 2022 or else he would come back and catch a felony.
- On March 21, 2022, he was arrested, jailed at the detention complex on Rikers Island in the Bronx and charged with criminal mischief and harassment. Judge Michael Gaffey set his bail at $5,000.
- He will appear in court on April 11, 2022 for his alleged crimes on March 18, 2022 and March 19, 2022. He will appear in court again on April 28, 2022 for his alleged crime on February 21, 2022.