Orsolya Gaal was a resident of New York City, New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lived in a $2.2 million, five-bedroom Tudor-style house in Forest Hills, Queens, New York City with her husband Howard Gary Klein and their two sons.
- She was fluent in English and Hungarian. She attended the Budapest Business School College of International Management and Business in Budapest, Hungary.
- In 2005, she gave birth to her first son Jamie Klein.
- In 2009, she gave birth to her second son Leo Klein.
- In 2010, her mother-in-law Deborah Klein died at the age of 76 after a five-year battle with breast cancer.
- She visited Budapest in August 2011 and in April 2012. In December 2011, she visited Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- In August 2016, she visited Beijing, China. In December 2016, she visited Steamboat Springs, Routh County, Colorado, USA.
- From December 2018 to October 2019, she visited different parts of Guatemala including Flores, Peten, Sacatepequez, Solola, Chimaltenango and Guatemala City.
- In November 2019, she visited the Hungarian House of New York in New York City.
- On May 29, 2020, Howard called 911 to report that she had disappeared. He later told police that she had been found.
- In August 2021, she visited different parts of Croatia including Opatija and Primorsko-Goranska.
- On the evening of April 15, 2022, her neighbor John Blankson saw her in her backyard in Forest Hills with the family dog. Later that evening, she went out with friends.
- At 12:20 a.m. on April 16, 2022, she returned to her home in Forest Hills. At around 4:30 a.m., her handyman David Bonola, then 44, allegedly pulled a duffel bag near her house in Forest Hills. At around 8:10 a.m. that day, Glenn Van Nostrand, who took his two hunting dogs for a walk, found her remains covered in blood and stuffed in a duffel bag at the Forest Park a half-mile from her house in Forest Hills. She died at the age of 51. When she was found dead, Howard and Jamie were in Portland, Oregon, USA while Leo was alone on the top floor of their house in Forest Hills. The house was outfitted with a camera surveillance system, their family electrician Arrjuna Jack, then 30, revealed on April 19, 2022. On April 20, 2022, Bonola was arrested for her murder.