|Melvin George Townsend III is a white man from Punta Gorda, Florida, United States. He has a long criminal record. |
Among the crimes Townsend allegedly committed are burglary, grand theft, fraud, trafficking stolen property and possession of Oxycodone. Here are 13 more things about him:
- Aside from Punta Gorda, he has lived in other parts of Florida including North Fort Myers.
- He previously lived in Llano, Texas, USA.
- On January 10, 2008, he was caught in possession of a controlled substance.
- On May 19, 2008, he was caught committing grand theft of the third degree and trafficking stolen property.
- On November 10, 2008, he was caught trafficking stolen property.
- On February 27, 2009, he was sentenced to 2 years in prison.
- On December 13, 2016, he was caught using a fraudulent personal identification.
- On April 26, 2018, he was caught committing grand theft of the third degree.
- On October 14, 2018, he broke into someone’s property in Charlotte County, Florida, stole the person’s trailer and hitched it to the back of his pickup truck. He was charged with grand theft of the third degree and burglary of unoccupied structure/conveyance or attempted.
- On April 15, 2019, he was sentenced to 2 years and 1 month in prison and was jailed in Florida.
- In July 2020, he was released from a Florida prison.
- On April 21, 2022, he was sitting behind Mike Tyson, then 55, on their JetBlue flight from San Francisco, California, USA to Miami, Florida. He repeatedly said Tyson’s name in an attempt to get the boxer’s attention. He allegedly threw a water bottle at the boxer so the latter repeatedly punched him. They were both escorted off the plane, met by the San Francisco Police Department officers and were released because he did not press charges.
- He was 36 years old when he was repeatedly punched by Tyson on April 21, 2022. On April 22, 2022, his attorney Matt Morgan from Morgan & Morgan told TMZ that he is a big fan of Tyson and he became overly excited when the boxer boarded the plane on April 21, 2022.