|Anna Linnikova (Анна Линникова) is a Russian model and beauty queen born and raised in Orenburg, Russia. She is fluent in Russian, French and English and she enjoys reading art history books and visiting museums.|
Linnikova’s favorite book is Ayn Rand‘s 1957 novel “Atlas Shrugged“. Here are 13 more things about the Orenburg native:
- In July 2016, she started working as a professional model in Wuhan, China.
- In February 2017, she went to Hanoi, Vietnam to work as a model. He also went to other parts of Vietnam including Ho Chi Minh City.
- In June 2017, she went to Japan to work as a model. She visited different parts of Japan including Masuda and Osaka.
- In June 2018, she went to Guangzhou, China to work as a model. In July 2018, she visited Xichong Beach in in Shenzhen, China.
- In August 2018, she went to Jakarta, Indonesia to work as a model.
- In September 2018, she went to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to work as a model.
- In February 2019, she went to Seoul, South Korea to work as a model.
- In May 2019, she went to Shanghai, China to work as a model.
- In July 2019, she was in Georgia. She visited different parts of Georgia including Gudauri and Tbilisi.
- In January 2020, she visited Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In 2021, she entered Saint Petersburg University of Management Technologies and Economics in St. Petersburg to pursue a bachelor’s degree in public relations. In the same year, she visited Istanbul, Turkey; the Maldives and Oaxaca, Mexico.
- On July 25, 2022, she represented Orenburg at Miss Russia 2022 and competed against 24 other candidates. She won the title.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Russia 20222. She will represent Russia at Miss Universe 2022 and Miss World 2022. If there is a schedule conflict, she will compete at Miss World 2022 and Miss Russia 2022 first runner-up Anna Budayeva will compete at Miss Universe 2022.