Miss Earth Honduras 2021 Elissa Velázquez Guifarro of Choluteca, Honduras will crown her successor at Salon Guancasco of Hotel Park Place in Siguatepeque, Honduras on August 6, 2022. It is the 16th edition of the national beauty pageant that selects Honduras’s Miss Earth candidate.
Currently, Honduras has two Miss Earth placements including the coronation of Dania Prince in 2003. Representing the Central American country in 2004, Gabriela Zavala finished in the Top 8.
On September 25, 2021, Jissel Rivera was crowned Miss Earth Honduras 2021 in Copan Ruinas, Copan, Honduras while Velasquez was crowned Miss Tourism International Honduras 2021. Rivera was not able to represent Honduras at Miss Earth 2021 on November 21, 2021 and was later dethroned and replaced by Velasquez.
There are 13 women competing for the Miss Earth Honduras 2022 crown. Here are the candidates:
- Jissel Pacheco (Colon)
- Nicol Chavez (Copan)
- Maritza Montes (Danli)
- Jennifer Valladares (Distrito Central)
- Dariana Reyes (El Progreso)
- Noemí Robinson (Islas de la Bahia)
- Dulce Barahona (La Ceiba)
- Daniela Godoy (Olancho)
- Krizzia Rubio (San Esteban)
- Nayeli Benitez (Siguatepeque)
- Francia Sierra (Tegucigalpa)
- Lesly Idania Santos (Valle)
- Nahomy Suazo (Valle de Angeles)