Dr. Chaundre K. Cross is a radiation oncologist who has lived in different parts of the United States including Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts and Texas. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is based in Naples, Florida.
- Both his father Dr. Cartrell J. Cross, a pulmonologist, and his stepmother Kathy Cady, a nurse, are also based in Naples.
- He has lived in different parts of Texas including Houston, Irving and Dallas. He previously lived in Evanston, Illinois.
- An expert in prostate, breast and brain cancer, he served as president of the Board of the Cancer Alliance of Naples and chairman of the Cancer Committee at the NCH Healthcare System both in Naples.
- He is a previous member of the Board for Collier County P.L.A.N. and the American Cancer Society of Naples.
- He is 5’11” tall. His registered weight is 150 pounds.
- From 1991 to 1995, he attended Northwestern University in Evanston where he earned his bachelor’s degree in chemistry.
- From 1995 to 1999, he attended the University of Texas at Southwestern in Dallas where he earned his doctor of medicine degree.
- From 1999 to 2004, he attended Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts where he studied radiation oncology.
- From 2002 to 2003, he attended Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health in Boston where he studied public health.
- In November 2004, he joined GenesisCare as a radiation oncologist.
- On August 10, 2022, his wife SarahJo Cross filed for divorce. At around 7:30 a.m. that day, he was last seen wearing a purple shirt and black pants on his boat, a 34-foot Sea Ray named Vitamin Sea, leaving the Naples Bay Resort and Marina in Naples.
- He was 49 years old when he went missing on August 10, 2022. On the evening of August 11, 2022, his boat was found undamaged in the Gulf of Mexico between Naples and Sanibel, Florida while he is still missing.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, missing persons, NEWS, North America, Social Issues, United States
1 reply »