The Miss Guinea Ecuatorial 2022 coronation night will be held at Parque Nacional de Malabo in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea on September 17, 2022. It is the ninth edition of the national beauty pageant that selects the Equatorial Guinea’s Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International candidates.
The Equatorial Guinea started sending candidates to Miss World in 2012 and to Miss Universe and Miss International in 2019. The African country has yet to place in the three grand slam international beauty pageants.
Lucila Benita, then 21, of Akonibe represented the Equatorial Guinea at Miss World 2021 in San Juan, Puerto Rico in December 2021. Martina Mituy Avomo, then 19, of Ebibeyin represented the country at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel on December 13, 2021.
There are 14 women competing for the Miss Guinea Ecuatorial 2022 crowns. Here are the candidates:
- Maria Marta Asong, 20, Akonibe
- Nemesia Burgos Engonga, 23, Annobon
- Ana Soledad Nguema Koffi, 19, Baney
- Isabel Nnekum, 20, Bata
- Vanila Andeme, 20, Ebibeyin
- Prudencia Mangué, 19, Evinayong
- Felisa Abeng Elo Esomoyo, 23, Kogo
- Salma Wehá Pitabome Sota, 19, Luba
- Rosalinda “Lilian” Obono, 22, Malabo
- Alba Isabel Obama, 20, Mbini
- Estrella Soledad, 19, Micomiseng
- María Salomé Asangono, 21, Mongomo
- Mariana Judith Avomo Miko, 20, Niefang
- Digna Obono Engono Mbuy, 26, Nsang