Anita Cherisse Hyatt was a black woman from North Carolina, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was a resident of Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina. Aside from Greensboro, she lived in other parts of North Carolina including Jamestown and High Point.
- She is Andre Arthur Hyatt and Annette King Davis‘s daughter. Davis is married to George E. Davis.
- She has three sisters namely Andrea Lorraine King-Hyatt, Alysse Michelle Hyatt and Aaliyah Hyatt and two brothers namely Andre Arthur Hyatt II and Abram L. Hyatt.
- She and her former boyfriend D’Metruis Hill were born in the same year.
- In 2009, she graduated from T. Wingate Andrews High School in High Point.
- In 2011, her sister Andrea joined the Greensboro Police Department in Greensboro.
- In 2013, she graduated from North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in Greensboro with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice.
- On September 23, 2014, her stepbrother Kevin LaShon Davis died at the age of 26.
- In 2021, she gave birth to her son.
- On March 22, 2022, she wrote on Facebook, “If my brother André Arthur Hyatt II inboxes you asking for any money. Please do not send him anything. Yes, it is really him and not a scam. But please do not entertain him. He is well taken care of. He does not need anything. Please and thank you.”
- In April 2022, she and her son visited Kissimmee, Florida, USA.
- On October 21, 2022, she wrote on Facebook, “My life has always been about peace, joy, love, happiness, and prosperity. I pray God remove any hurt, harm, danger, negative energy, out of my life!”
- At around 1:00 a.m. on October 28, 2022, she was fatally shot at Super 8 by Wyndham in High Point allegedly by Hill. She died at the age of 31.