Alexis Gabe was a Californian woman. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is Gwyn Gabe‘s daughter.
- She was a resident of Oakley, Contra Costa County, California, United States.
- She was 3 years younger than her former boyfriend Marshall Curtis Jones.
- On January 26, 2022, she went missing after visiting Jones in his house in Antioch, Contra Costa County. Days after her disappearance, he moved to Kent, Washington, USA.
- On June 1, 2022, federal officers trying to serve Jones with an arrest warrant fatally shot him while she was still missing.
- In September 2022, her family switched their focus from finding information on her whereabouts to seeking information leading to her remains while still maintaining a $100,000 reward.
- On November 3, 2022, her remains were found in Plymouth, California.
- She died at the age of 24.
- On December 9, 2022, her family will honor her with a community candlelight vigil.
- On January 28, 2023, her family will honor her with a celebration of life along with 250 invited guests.