Laura Lea Voepel is a white woman from Colorado, United States. She lives in an apartment complex in Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado with her son Anderson Lee Aldrich.
Before moving to Colorado, Voepel lived in San Antonio, Texas, USA and in different parts of California, USA including Murrieta, San Diego, Carlsbad and Lake Elsinore. She attended Palomar College in San Marcos, California.
Voepel is also known as Laura Lea Brink. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 1999, he married to Aaron Brink. In 2000, she gave birth to their son Nicholas Franklin Brink. In September 2001, he and Aaron divorced.
- From March 2005 to March 2011, she managed an Italian restaurant. From July 2005 to June 2007, she was Urban Worx‘s director of sales.
- In 2008, she was arrested in Riverside, California for public intoxication and failure to appear. She was also arrested for false reporting.
- In 2010, she was arrested for speeding and failure to appear in court.
- In 2011, she was arrested in California for driving under the influence.
- On January 14, 2012, she committed arson in San Antonio.
- In January 2013, she received her liquor license from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. In August 2013, she was sentenced to five years of probation in a case and did not complete the terms that were set to expire in August 2018.
- From October 2013 to January 2019, she worked for Chico’s FAS, Inc. as a sales lead. In 2016, her father Randy Voepel became a California assemblyman and her son Nicholas changed his name to Anderson Lee Aldrich.
- In January 2018, she joined Tek Experts in Colorado Springs as a support engineer.
- On April 14, 2020, she took to Facebook to praise her father. She wrote, “Keep up the work dad. You work hard to improve our lives and a lot of us take notice.”
- On June 18, 2021, she called the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office to report that Aldrich was threatening to cause harm to her with a homemade bomb, multiple weapons and ammunition. He was arrested but no formal charges were pursued in the case, which was later sealed.
- On July 31, 2022, she and Aldrich were caught on camera being confronted by their fellow Frontier Airlines passenger Maria Martinez, who accused her of using a racist slur used against Hispanics.
- On November 8, 2022, her father sought reelection as a California assemblyman but lost. She was 45 years old and had three outstanding warrants for her arrest out of California and an arson charge out of San Antonio when Aldrich fatally shot five people in Club Q in Colorado Springs on November 19, 2022 and wounded 25 others.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
4 replies »