Wenter Essence Donovan is a resident of North Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is a resident of Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina.
- Her mother Monica V. Stimpson, who also lives in Greensboro, previously lived in Liberty, Randolph County, North Carolina. Her mother is a Democrat while she has no political affiliation.
- She attended Winston-Salem State University in Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina.
- She was 11 months younger than her fellow Winston-Salem State University alumna Shanquella Brenada Robinson.
- On April 23, 2018, the Divine Interventions Community Resources, which is based in Greensboro, took to Facebook to thank her, her mother and several others.
- On April 24, 2021, she and her mother attended a virtual AIM1 event organized by Kyle Hood of A Small Miracle, LLC, an agency based in North Carolina.
- On October 28, 2022, she allegedly went to Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico with Robinson and five other friends.
- At 4:20 p.m. on October 29, 2022, she reportedly called 911 after Robinson was found unconscious in a room in the Fundadores Beach Club area in San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur. At 5:57 p.m., Robinson was pronounced dead. After Robinson’s death, she and their five other companions allegedly immediately went back to the U.S.
- She was 24 years old when Robinson died on October 29, 2022. She deleted her social media accounts after Robinson’s death.
- On November 23, 2022, a video surfaced showing a woman attacking Robinson in a hotel room. She was allegedly in the room with other people recording the attack instead of intervening.