Khalil Andre Cooke is a black man from North Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
- He previously lived in Martinsville, Virginia, USA. His aunt Latecia Green lives in Richmond, Virginia while his uncle Michael Penn lives in Martinsville.
- He went to Mallard Creek High School in Charlotte. His mother Komeka L. Penn also went there.
- He attended Winston-Salem State University in Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina.
- He was 2 years older than his fellow Winston-Salem State University alumnus Shanquella Brenada Robinson. They met in 2014.
- On August 12, 2018, his maternal grandmother Forestine P. Penn died in Charlotte. Forestine’s twin sister Lorestine Penn lives in Martinsville.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, he received a paycheck protection loan of $20,833 through Capital Plus Financial, LLC, which was approved on May 20, 2021.
- On October 28, 2022, he allegedly went to Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico with Robinson and five other friends and stayed at the Cabo Villas rental Villa Linda 32 in Puerto Los Cabos, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur.
- On October 29, 2022, Robinson was found dead in a room in the Fundadores Beach Club area in San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur. After Robinson’s death, he and their five other companions allegedly immediately went back to the U.S. earlier than planned.
- He was 27 years old when Robinson died on October 29, 2022. On November 23, 2022, a video surfaced showing a woman attacking Robinson in a hotel room. He was allegedly in the room with other people recording the attack instead of intervening.