Jacob Anthony Angeli Chansely is a white man from Phoenix, Arizona, United States. He is of Italian descent and he goes by the name Jake Angeli.
Angeli stands 6’0″ and his registered weight is 167 pounds. He used to be an actor, a voice over artist and a singer and he served honorably in the U.S. Army, according to his lawyer Albert Watkins.
As an activist, Angeli is known as the Qanon Shaman or Q Shaman. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 2006, he graduated from Moon Valley High School in Phoenix. (a)
- In 2013, he had voice over and acting classes at Hard Knocks in Phoenix. (b)
- In July 2018, he served as a volunteer at Free Arts of Arizona, a theater camp in Phoenix. (b)
- He has several tattoos including a Valknut, a depiction of the Norse world tree Yggdrasil in a sphere and a large black Mjölnir. He an an active yoga practitioner who eats only organic food and a shamanic practitioner. On September 20, 2019, he attended a rally at the Arizona State Capitol Building in Phoenix and joined the march in solidarity with climate activism groups across the U.S. He gets very sick if he does not eat organic food, according to his mother Martha Chansley. (c)(d)(e)(f)
- He is a QAnon supporter. On February 20, 2020, he attended a rally at the Arizona State Capitol and Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix. He was shirtless, his face was painted black and white, he put on his head a fur bonnet with two horns and he held a sign that read, “Q Sent Me.” In an interview with BrieAnna J. Frank on May 6, 2020, he thanked Trump and Q. (c)(g)(h)
- On August 12, 2020, he attended a rally at the Arizona State Capitol to support the reopening of schools in the midst of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Wearing a wooly fur hat with horns, he attended rallies at the Maricopa County Elections Office in Phoenix on November 5, 2020 and on November 7, 2020. (g)(i)(j)
- On January 6, 2021, he was one of the Donald Trump supporters who breached the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA while Congress was confirming the 2020 U.S. presidential election. He posed for a photo on the dais of the U.S. Senate with his right arm flexed and his left arm holding a spear from which hung a U.S. flag. During the riot, he told Globe and Mail reporter Adrian Morrow that police gave up trying to stop him and his fellow supporters of Trump from entering the U.S. Senate chamber. After the riot, his cousin Adam Angeli described him as “a patriot” and “a very big United States of America type of a person.” (k)(l)(m)(n)
- On January 7, 2021, he called the Washington Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and spoke with U.S. Capitol Police special agent James Soltes and an FBI agent. Soltes filed a criminal complaint against him, which was assigned to Judge G. Michael Harvey on January 8, 2021. (l)
- On January 9, 2021, he was taken into custody. On January 12, 2021, he was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on U.S. Capitol grounds. (a)(e)
- On January 15, 2021, he appeared at the U.S. District Court in Phoenix. Judge Deborah Fine ruled that he should not be released from custody. The judge cut him off when he interjected and tried to speak while she was making her ruling and told him he should avoid making statements. (o)
- On September 3, 2021, he pleaded guilty to a charge of obstructing an official proceeding. (p)
- On November 17, 2021, U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth sentenced him in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to 3 years and 5 months in prison and three years probation after his release. (q)
- He was 34 years old when he was moved from the federal prison to a halfway house on March 27, 2023. (r)
If you have information about someone who participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit relevant photos and videos to the FBI.
- a. KDSK
- b. Backstage
- c. Rolling Stone
- d. KMOV
- e. The Arizona Republic
- f. ABC15
- g. The Arizona Republic
- h. BrieAnna J. Frank
- i. TIME
- j. The Daily Herald
- k. U.S. Department of Justice
- l. James Soltes
- m. Adrian Morrow
- n. CNN
- o. ABC News
- p. NPR
- q. CBS News
- r. Law&Crime
Categories: advocacy, biographical data, LISTS, North America, politics, Social Issues, United States
The real question is why is he still free after breaking in the Capitol, all those mobsters shall be identified and arrested for insurrection and jailed for minimum 20 years. Not exposed as anything of value to be interviewed…
LikeLiked by 1 person
Why would they be arrested for insurrection? The police let them in. There have been many occupations and protests in capital buildings. It’s the police that were the violent ones here.
The police didn’t let him in. He broke into a Federal building and he’s going to jail for a long time, as he should. The guy is obviously mentally unstable. He’s got Native American stuff on his wall and then he pulls this crap? He doesn’t even know who he is. He’s confused!
LikeLiked by 1 person
That may be one of the dumbest, most ridiculous assertions I’ve ever heard on an online forum. “the police were the violent ones here.” Give me a break you f’in moron. I’ve heard literally NO ONE say that until you. What a joker you are!
You’re an idiot, Gwen.
He is a imposter… His bio was pulled from Backstage for being a actor, his youtube was pulled and also his facebook… Come on now it takes alot of energy to do something like that and all at once to cover the tracks..
I agree. I know tons of paid actors on Backstage that I can entice to commit felonies on my behalf. Actually paying one to sneak into the Supreme Court and take a crap at Alito’s old desks ::sarc:: I’m sure that’s the most logical explanation, rather than applying Occam’s razor and calling a spade “spade”.
He posted a video saying his was working with the Navy. And had been involved with a Super Soldier program.
He is video saying he was working fr the Navy, and this plan was around for awhile. Involved with a Super Soldier program.
LikeLiked by 1 person
He’s an actor, alright. Prior to the role of “Q-anon Trump supporter” he played a “climate activist” in 2019.
LikeLiked by 1 person
you have proof of this?
“This is Ragnarok” painted on his sign in one of the photos from the climate march.
Ragnarok, according to wikipedia is a “series of events, including a great battle, foretold to lead to the death of a number of great figures”
With respect Gary, you should stop letting other people do your thinking for you and you will be a much happier person.
Nobody said you can’t support climate activism and be a Q-Anon nut simultaneously. People are trying so hard to distance the Trump supporters from those who participated in this insurrection, but their fingerprints (and photos) are all over it.
Plusieurs morts, et pourtant pour une cause n’est pas juste!
– pandaison pour Jake Angel
– perpétuité pour Trump
– 1 à 5 ans prison pour les malfaiteurs
1,2,3 à juger.
Just how I like them – hot and stupid. Jake’s fur turns me on!
yes he is a Trump supporter and Biden is not a Pedo guy! come on!!!!! the greatest fraud in USA history! USA a banana republic! supporters by leftists brainwashing! Shame on you
Does the guy even work, or does he just to Trump rallies and get media attention?
its like a roman arena here. No kindness huh? just cut throat huh? yall shud check yourselves
Does that fur pelt come in fuchsia?
Hard to believe he’s in his early 30s.
Well, he’s had his fifteen minutes of fame, now he’s gonna make someone a cute bitch in the big house. Maybe they’ll feed him something organic.
Obviously these remarks by the misinformed sheep are the result of a planned couple of Democrats and Rino Trump haters. Flash forward to March 6th, 2023. House Speaker releases massive video dump aired on FOXNEWS’ Tucker Carlson exposing videos the January 6 Committee omitted during their Kangaroo Kourt proceedings. Seeing these unseen revelations makes it obvious that all is not what it seems from the fairy tale that the anti- Trump Committe would have the American People believe. Pure deception!