Latavia Washington McGee is a native of South Carolina, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Lake City, Florence County, South Carolina.
- She is Barbara Burgess‘s daughter.
- She is a resident of Myrtle Beach, Horry County, South Carolina.
- Her cousin Shaeed Woodard and their friends Eric Williams and Zindell Brown were also born in Lake City.
- She has six children.
- On February 17, 2023, her minor son allegedly went to a location to fight another child, which is at an apartment complex on Spivey Avenue in Myrtle Beach. After another family member removed her child from the location, she allegedly took back her child to the location, pulled a pistol from her purse and started waving it around.
- On March 3, 2023, Woodard drover her, Williams and Brown to Mexico to take her there for cosmetic surgery. They crossed into Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico from Texas, USA and got lost trying to find the cosmetic clinic in Matamoros. At around 11:45 a.m., trucks followed them until they crashed in Matamoros. Gunmen fired on them and loaded them into a pickup truck. Woodard and Brown were shot after trying to escape while she was unharmed and Williams was shot twice in one leg and once in the other leg.
- Between March 3, 2023 and March 6, 2013, she, Williams, Woodard and Brown were taken to several different locations. Both Woodard and Brown died while in captivity.
- At 8:30 a.m. on March 7, 2023, Mexican authorities found her and Williams along with Brown and Woodard’s bodies in a wooden house in Matamoros and turned her and Williams over to U.S. authorities at the International Bridge in Brownsville, Texas.
- On March 10, 2023, her mother confirmed that she was already in Myrtle Beach.
- On April 12, 2023, she and Williams told CNN that Brown and Woodward were both still alive when their limp bodies were dragged onto the truck bed on March 3, 2023.
- On April 14, 2023, she was arrested in Myrtle Beach and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- She was 34 years old when she was released on April 16, 2023 on a $10,000 bond.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, Mexico, North America, United States
Leave a Reply