Maria Thattil is a model, beauty expert, makeup artist, fashion stylist, fashion blogger, digital influencer and beauty queen from Australia. She is of Indian descent.
Thattil stands 5’3″. Here are 13 things about the Indian-Australian multihyphenate:
- She was born in 1993 in Melbourne, Australia to Indian parents who immigrated from India to Australia.
- From January 2011 to August 2011, she was a patient care coordinator at Freedom Dental Clinic.
- On October 11, 2013, she graduated with honors from RMIT University in Melbourne with a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- From October 2013 to March 2016, she was a store manager at Bardot Australia.
- From October 2015 to February 2017, she was a makeup artist at Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics.
- From November 2016 to February 2017, she was a human resources commercial intern at BP in Melbourne.
- From March 2017 to January 2018, she was a human resources recruitment consultant at Hays in Melbourne.
- On November 17, 2017, she graduated from the University of Melbourne with a master’s degree in management.
- From December 2017 to June 2018, she was a couture brands coordinator at L’Oréal. From June 2018 to September 2018, she was an HR advisor and contractor at Spotless Group.
- In September 2018, she joined the North East Link Project as a talent acquisition partner. She became an HR project manager in February 2019 and an acting HR advisor in February 2020.
- On March 05, 2019, she attended the premiere of the Marvel Studios film “Captain Marvel” at Hoyts The District Docklands in Melbourne.
- On December 31, 2019, she collected $1,958 from donors via GoFundMe, which were given to the Brigades Donation Fund at the Country Fire Authority.
- On October 28, 2020, she was crowned Miss Universe Australia 2020 through a virtual coronation ceremony. She bested 25 other candidates. She will represent Australia in Miss Universe 2020.