Kendy Ann Wilkins Howard was a native of Orofino, Clearwater County, Idaho, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Orofino to Wendell Wilkins and Janie Wilkins.
- She has a brother named Brian Wilkins.
- She, Brian and their parents lived in Kamiah, Lewis County, Idaho.
- In high school, she started working in the restaurant industry.
- While married to Daniel Charles Howard, she worked at Kootenai Health in Coeur d’Alene, Kootenai County, Idaho.
- She and Jim Forsmann have one daughter named Brooke Wilkins, who is married to Shawn Crowley.
- She and Daniel have one son named Wyatt Howard, who is married to Tiffany Murray.
- In 1977, she, Brian and their parents moved from Kamiah to Lewiston, Nez Perce County, Idaho. In fifth grade, she moved back to Kamiah. When she married Daniel, they lived in Lewiston before settling in Athol, Kootenai County.
- In 2012, she became a grandmother.
- On February 2, 2021, she passed away at her home in Athol. She as 48.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »