Anshika Sharma is a Nepalese beauty queen and business analyst. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- An advocate for education, she believes in the importance of providing quality education to children.
- She has a foundation that works for the welfare and education of underprivileged children.
- Before competing in beauty pageants, she worked as a model. She once walked in a fashion show for Yubi Collection.
- She is a resident of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- She was born and raised in Kathmandu, Nepal. After high school, she moved to Australia.
- From 2015 to 2017, she attended Central Queensland University in Sydney where she earned her bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- From December 2017 to July 2018, she worked as a customer service executive at DHL in Arndell Park, New South Wales, Australia.
- In July 2018, she started working as a sales support analyst at DHL in Sydney. She was once awarded Employee of the Year.
- On March 14, 2020, she became runner-up to Miss Nepal Oceania 2020 Jemina Shrestha at the Orion Function Centre in New South Wales.
- On December 30, 2020, she was crowned Miss Universe Nepal 2020. It was the first time Nepal’s Miss Universe candidate was crowned through Miss Universe Nepal and not through Miss Nepal.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Nepal 2020, her foundation supports 24 students who were on the verge of dropping out.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Nepal in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.
Categories: Asia, Australia, beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, Nepal, Oceania
7 replies »