Annabelle Mae Tate McDonnell is a Filipino beauty queen from Lanao del Norte, Philippines. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in the United Kingdom.
- As an abandoned child, she never let tragedy define her destiny. She needed to find her voice to survive and she also found that she could also use it to help others thrive.
- She was raised in Iligan City, which is geographically located in Lanao del Norte, Philippines but governmentally independent from the province.
- She lived in different parts of Lanao del Norte including Kapatagan and Naawan.
- She attended La Salle Academy in Iligan City.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She is Miss Iligan 2018.
- She is Miss Lanao Del Norte 2019.
- In 2019, she entered De La Salle University’s College of St. Benilde in Manila, Metro Manila to pursue a bachelor’s degree in consular and diplomatic affairs. In January 2020, she joined the university’s student publication as a feature writer.
- She represented Lanao del Norte at Miss Millennial Philippines 2019, a segment of the GMA 7 show “Eat Bulaga!” from August 31, 2019 to October 26, 2019. She was second runner-up.
- On January 2013, 2022, she represented Naawan at Miss Kuyamis 2022 at the Gingoog City Gymnasium in Gingoog, Misamis Oriental and won the title.
- On April 30, 2022, she represented Misamis Oriental at Miss Universe Philippines 2022 and competed against 30 other candidates at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Metro Manila. She finished fourth, making her the first runner-up.
- She was 21 years old when she became Miss Universe Philippines 2022 first runner-up on April 30, 2022.