Ricky Walter Shiffer was a white man who lived in different parts of the United States including Nebraska, Florida, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He most recently lived in Omaha, Nebraska.
- He lived in different parts of Florida including St.. Petersburg and Tampa.
- He has family near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- He attended Zane State College in Zanesville, Muskingum County, Ohio and the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida.
- He served aboard the USS Missouri, a battleship built for the U.S. Navy.
- In 2013, he was a resident of Franklinton, Columbus, Ohio and a registered voter in Franklin County, Ohio. That year, he was issued two citations in the county for traffic violations, one for speeding and another for a stop sign violation.
- He lived in an apartment in Weinland Park, Columbus. In April 2020, he left the apartment.
- In November 2020, he voted in Franklin County. He supported 45th U.S. president Donald Trump who lost to 46th U.S. president Joe Biden.
- In April 2021, he started voting in Florida. His voter registration lists an address in Tampa.
- On January 5, 2021, he attended a rally for Trump in Washington, D.C., USA.
- On June 17, 2022, the Ohio Department of Taxation sued him in Franklyn County for a tax lien judgement valued at $553.53.
- On August 11, 2022, he tried to breach the Federal Bureau of Investigation‘s field office of Cincinnati, Ohio, fled and was chased by officers. It ended in Wilmington, Ohio where he exchanged gunfire with the officers and was fatally shot.
- He died at the age of 42.