Hellmuth Kolb was an Austrian-American man based in Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is Frieda Kolb, Harry Kolb and Mark Kolb‘s brother. They are originally from Austria.
- He lived in Port Orange, Volusia County, Florida with his wife Antoinette Kolb.
- Aside from Port Orange, Kolb lived in other parts of Florida including Daytona Beach and South Daytona.
- Before moving to Florida, he lived in Strongsville, Ohio, USA.
- In 1969, he married Antoinette.
- On September 30, 2008, he registered to vote in Volusia County. He was affiliated with the Florida Democratic Party.
- On September 28, 2018, he approached Tracy Nigh at a Walmart in Port Orange and offered her $100,000 in exchange for her daughter. He was later arrested and charged with simple battery and false imprisonment.
- On September 29, 2018, he was booked into the Volusia County Branch Jail in Daytona Beach.
- In August 2019, he pleaded guilty to false imprisonment and battery. He was sentenced to five years of probation.
- On August 16, 2022, he approached Lauren Benning who was with her daughter, 8, at a Winn-Dixie in Port Orange. He said he wanted to make a deal with the woman and would give her $100,000 for her daughter. He was arrested and charged with violating his probation.
- On August 25, 2022, he was booked into the Volusia County Branch Jail.
- On September 20, 2022, he suffered a medical episode while in custody at the Volusia County Jail so he was taken to the hospital.
- On September 22, 2022, he died at the age of 85.