Raised in Fort Mitchell, Kenton County, Disibio has two older sisters namely Susan Marie Rosing and Beverly Rosing. They have two younger brothers namely Paul Donald “Donny” Rosing Jr. and Christopher John Rosing.
Disibio retired after working for the Duro Bag Company and Jump for Joy Preschool and was a member of St. Joseph Church in Crescent Springs, Kenton County. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 1972, her grandfather John Raymond Haggard died at the age of 62.
- In 1980, she graduated from Notre Dame Academy in Park Hills, Kenton County.
- She was 1 year younger than her husband Martin T. Disibio. On March 20, 1981, they got married. In 1982, she gave birth to their son Daniel Paul Disibio.
- On March 11, 1984, her grandmother Wilma Carrico Rosing died in Covington, Kenton County at the age of 71.
- In 1985, she gave birth to Martin T. Disibio II.
- On January 11, 1988, her grandfather Robert Rosing died at the age of 81.
- In 1991, she gave birth to Courtney J. Disibio.
- In 1994, she gave birth to Anthony V. Disibio.
- In 2001, her grandmother Ruby Kathryn Horton Haggard died at the age of 88.
- On January 16, 2010, her sister Susan died at St. Elizabeth Health Care in Edgewood, Kenton County at the age of 50.
- On December 11, 2015, her mother died at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Florence, Boone County, Kentucky at the age of 74.
- On June 17, 2020, her father died at the Woodcrest Nursing Home in Elsmere, Kenton County at the age of 82.
- On September 27, 2022, she died at Jewish Hospital in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, USA. She was 59.