Dr. Roberto F. Unda Gomez is a resident of San Juan, Puerto Rico. As a primary care physician with training in public health, he used modern technology to assist the elderly in the patients homes.
As a general practitioner medical doctor, Unda was licensed to practice in Honduras, Mexico and Puerto Rico but not in the continental United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He speaks English, French, German and Spanish.
- He attended the Escuela Americana de Tegucigalpa in Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, USA.
- In 1979, he graduated with honors from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in Zapopan, Mexico.
- From 1984 to 1986, he attended Boston University Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- From 1986 to 1987, he attended Harvard School of Public Health in Boston where he obtained a master’s degree in public health.
- In 2002, he obtained his Puerto Rico state medical license.
- In 2006, he became the president and chief executive officer of Doctors on Call Puerto Rico.
- On October 31, 2022, a federal grand jury in Puerto Rico returned an indictment charging him with dispensing Adderall, Oxycodone, Xanax and other controlled substances without any legitimate medical purpose to patients in Puerto Rico and in the continental U.S.
- He was 66 years old when he was charged on October 31, 2022 with three counts for the use of a communication facility to facilitate the commission of a felony and seven counts for dispensing controlled substances by a practitioner.
- His Puerto Rico state medical license is supposed to expire in 2025.
Categories: biographical data, Honduras, LISTS, Mexico, North America, Puerto Rico, United States
Leave a Reply