Centennial High School vice principal Terrance Schloth gives false information to police

Terrance A. Schloth, 52, of Gresham, Multnomah County, Oregon, United States is a licensed administrator employed by the Centennial School District. He serves as an assistant principal at Centennial High School in Gresham.

According to GovSalaries, Schloth was an employee of the Reynolds School District in Oregon in 2015. His annual wage that year was $97,369.

In an article published on December 20, 2018 by Centennial High School’s student news site The Centennial Talon, Schloth was referred to as the school’s new assistant principal. In the article, he explained the benefits of school attendance.

Advertisements

On March 23, 2023, the Lake Oswego Police Department in Lake Oswego, Oregon conducted a human sex trafficking mission with the assistance of the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, the Oregon City Police Department, the Milwaukie Police Department and the Sandy Police Department. During the operation, law enforcement officers posed as decoys, who were contacted by men offering to pay money in exchange for the decoys to perform requested sexual acts. 

Eight men, including Schloth, responded and agreed to meet with the decoys. The Centennial High School assistant principal initially gave a false name and refused to identify himself so he was lodged at the Clackamas County Jail in Oregon City, Clackamas County, Oregon in order to get a positive identification.

Advertisements

After receiving information about the arrest, the Centennial School District placed Schloth on administrative leave. He was charged for commercial sexual solicitation and the additional charge of giving false information to a peace officer in connection with a citation.

The other seven men were cited for commercial sexual solicitation and released. They are German D. Pascual, 47, of Tualatin, Oregon, Erik John Bjorkman, 39, of Oregon City, Stephen R. Berry, 38, of Portland, Oregon, Vincent S. Namauleg, 31, of Tualatin, Jake R. Walt, 27, of Fontana, San Bernardino County, California, USA, Austin L. Olson, 26, of Federal Way, King County, Washington, USA and Maximilien Aquitaine, 24, of Hillsboro, Washington County, Oregon.