Frank Kakuzo Kuwamura, Jr. was a Japanese-American man from Texas, United States. His mother Aurora “Dora” Gonzalez Rendon Kuwamura was born in Laredo, Webb County, Texas while his father Frank Kakuzo Kuwamura Sr. was born in Japan.
Before settling in Texas, Kuwamura lived in Maryland, USA. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He has two older sisters namely Helen Kuwamura Gloria and Alice Kuwamura Weiss. They have two younger brothers namely Ken Robert Kuwamura and Fredererick Shiro Kuwamura and one younger sister named Anita Louise Kuwamura Taylor.
- In 1954, he started working with various U.S. Department of Defense agencies.
- In 1959, he married Patricia Aurora Kuwamura. They initially lived in Rockville, Maryland.
- On January 29, 1960, his father died in San Antonio, Texas at the age of 69.
- In 1961, Patricia gave birth to their son Frank Kakuzo Kuwamura III. Frank III married Melissa Ann Douglas of San Antonio.
- In 1965, Patricia gave birth to their daughter Diane Kay Kuwamura. Diane married Stephen Gabriel Perry of Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- In January 1996, he retired from the Defense Mapping Agency, which was headquartered at the U.S. Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C, USA.
- On April 30, 2007, his mother died in San Antonio at the age of 101.
- In September 2009, he and Melissa moved from Rockville to San Antonio where he continued to enjoy his retirement.
- On September 17, 2016, he died in San Antonio at the age of 83.