Amrit Magar is a resident of Greater London, London, England. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is of Nepali descent.
- He lives in Edgware, Greater London.
- He used to work as an Amazon delivery driver.
- He is married to Bina Magar.
- He and Bina have a dog named Logan.
- He was unemployed and married when he watched 2021 US Open women’s singles champion Emma Raducanu on television.
- On November 23, 2021, she arrived at Raducanu’s house in London with a bouquet of flowers and a note that read “nothing to say, but you deserve love.” He signed the note and added the names of his wife and their dog. It was the first time he visited the house. When confronted by Raducanu’s parents, he claimed that he was a delivery driver dropping off gifts from someone else.
- On December 2, 2021, he posted a red envelope through the letterbox in Raducanu’s house in London. The envelope contained a map showing the distance he had walked from his Edgware house to her house and a note that said “23 miles walked 4 you.”
- On December 4, 2021, he decorated a tree in Raducanu’s front garden in London with Christmas lights and stole a pair of trainer shoes from the porch, thinking it belonged to her. It belonged to her father.
- On January 28, 2022, he was found guilty of stalking at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in Bromley, England.
- He was 35 years old when he was found guilty of stalking on January 28, 2022.
- On February 22, 2022, he appeared in court before District Judge Sushil Kumar. He was given a five-year restraining order, a curfew for eight weeks between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., an 18-month community order and 200 hours of unpaid work.
- Kumar banned him from contacting Raducanu and her parents from 2022 to 2027 and from going within one mile of the family’s home address in London.